A must do tour of Mumbai. This is an off-beat 4 hour tour where you will see Mumbai from a wide angle, a variety of places to visit with the mode of travelling will be walking and public transport. You will see the historic sites with their relevant Gothic architecture, the cultural side of Mumbai where you will see people offering their prayers and morning rituals, as well as feeding the cows as a kind gesture toward them. You will also take a local train ride, however you need not worry about the crowds as you will be traveling on non-busy routes. Visit places such as the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (officially Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, formerly Victoria Terminus- a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Dharavi guided tour and insider tour of Dhobighat and get to see Dabbawallas at Churchgate(Lunch box Delivery ). It's like serving Mumbai on a plate.
You will be visiting Dhobighat from Inside and not just from Outside
This tour is a true experience of the Vibrant Colors of Mumbai that gives you valuable insight into everyday life and should not be missed
What is included in the tour
- Join in tour
- English speaking guide
- Dharavi Tour
- Dhobighat Tour
- All Transportation During Tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Snacks and beverages
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- An offbeat tour where you see Mumbai in a local and larger perspective, taking public transportation to explore!
- See the gothic architecture of Mumbai
- Dharavi, Dhobi Ghaat and Dabbawallas
- Go on train journeys and see the splendid architecture of the C.S.M.T. Train Station!
- Witness first hand the efficiency of the Mumbai Dabbawalas, the famous and valuable lunch delivery men of Mumbai!
- An English speaking guide will help you throughout your adventure!
- Tour Start/Departure Point -
OUTSIDE Regal cinema, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400039
Tour End Location -
Details - Churchgate Train Station, Outside Platform No 4( Towards the Ticket Counter)Maharshi Karve Rd, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020, India Our Guide will help you with your further travel, from here you can easily get a Train or taxi or a Bus to most parts of Mumbai