Indulge yourself in some of India's best food with this 2.5-hour night food tour of Mumbai, which gives you a sample of the city's most popular dishes! Walk through Mumbai's busy streets and discover the best food stalls and restaurants with the help of your foodie guide. Taste a variety of different Indian dishes such as Pav Bhaji, spicy vegetable curry with a soft bread roll, and Dosa, an Indian pancake made with fermented batter. Learn about the local food culture and traditions as you explore the Fort area, right before you stop by a British-era restaurant for the Berry Pulao, rice pilaf with a refreshing combination of sweet and sour berries! Cap off the food tour with a visit to an 80-year old dessert shop to satisfy your sweet tooth, right before the tour ends at Churchgate.
What is included in the tour
- Join in tour
- Bottled drinking water
- Food tastings and beverages during the tour
- English speaking guide
- Berry Pulao at Indian restaurant
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Tantalize your taste buds with this local food tour in Mumbai!
- Taste 7-8 different types of authentic Indian food from local street vendors and renowned restaurants
- Learn about the traditions behind Mumbai's food and culture from your entertaining foodie guide
- Discover the must try dishes in the city, including delicacies!
- 6:00pm meet your foodie guide outside Burger King at Churchgate West Station
- Walk towards Fort area as your guide briefs you on the history of Mumbai and its food
- Enjoy a variety of snacks like Vada Pav (Indian Burger), Pav Bhaji, Chhole Bhatura along with delicious South and North Indian cuisine like Idli, Dosa, Dal Makhani and Paneer Makhani
- Head to an old British-era restaurant for its specialty Berry Pulao
- 8:15pm Head back for some local dessert at an 80 year old local dessert shop to pacify your sweet tooth
- 8:30pm tour ends at Churchgate
- Please note: If you book transfers, the operator will arrange pick up and drop off by car/van accordingly